Monday, December 10, 2007

Then there was after...

After pics of Nancy's dress, before pics in previous blog... go look. I bubbled the dress by cutting the lining about 6 inches shorter than the outer layer, then gathered it on elastic cut smaller than the actual width of the dress. I noticed lighter fabrics don't reflect the bubblyness as much as stiffer fabrics. Will try to do bubble skirt with different fabric next time.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sorry aboot the picture quality, I'm getting Photoshop CS3 right now so I can edit properly. Since my computer crashed I haven't had time to install my old programs.

Currently looking for model to collaborate with so I can start doing my own ACTUAL line of clothing. Need someone to work on TFP (trade for pics) basis.

In other awesomely good news, I doubled my profits last month and am attempting to do the same this month. I've got a few good prospects for the next week, one lady needs shirts designed for a promotional gig in Feb. and another needs linens done. More excited about the promo shirts than the linens... the word "linens" itself just denotes boringness. Uber cold in my workroom, heater on full and theres a terrible draft that comes in through my door. Anyone else having these problems?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons