Saturday, December 08, 2007

Craig has a List

Craig has a list, of people looking for people and people looking for jobs and people looking for stuff.... as much as I love all the people looking for various things one can look for, I found another site to post free ads on:

Kijiji.com

Funny really, I posted an ad on CraigsList about doing alterations and 15 minutes later some guy calls about having some of his suit pants tailored. He stated "It feels like I'm swimming in my pants" cuz they're too wide. I'll see how posting on this new site goes. What I need to do is my required publication for my DBA. That'll definitely bring in the business.

Currently doing more costumes for a school production of The Nutcracker. Finishing up stuff for Sita @ Sita Style. And making a vintage dress bubble for my friend Nancy:



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"Before" picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons